Sunday 27 May 2012

Atkins update

My work is now for sale in Hinckley at the Atkins building, this used to be a hosiery factory back in the day, my mum worked there when I was growing up before she became a top notch nurse so I was thrilled when I went to display my art work there! 


Here is some pictures of the pieces I took to display.......

                                                              Corfu - Sunset Beach £25

                                                                      Carefree £20

                                                                       Poppy £20
                                           
 
Dancing Daisies £20
This has a poem written on that says:

Daisy Time

BY MARJORIE PICKTHALL

See, the grass is full of stars,
Fallen in their brightness;
Hearts they have of shining gold,
Rays of shining whiteness.

Buttercups have honeyed hearts,
Bees they love the clover,
But I love the daisies' dance
All the meadow over.

Blow, O blow, you happy winds,
Singing summer's praises,
Up the field and down the field
A-dancing with the daisies.



Happy Tree in pink & Silver £20




Happy Tree £25


Rose in Blue £15


Inspired by my friends 30th birthday at the Jekyll & Hyde Gin Parlour in Birmingham http://www.thejekyllandhyde.co.uk/private-dining_117_3.html




1 comment: