Friday 13 April 2012

My second appearance in our local paper in the past 6mths......


Over all I'm really pleased with the progress I have made with my art, it has been tiring I won't lie trying to fit it in and run a business where I am with the children for 44hrs per week, having my own 2 children and 8 more on my books it hasn't been easy especially with the paperwork, deep cleaning etc on top plus the festival of arts to organise, there have been times I've been on the top of my car painting at 7am, times I've been printing certificates late into the night with my husband (thank god for him!) but has it been worth it? Hell Yes! I'm loving it all!!

I think that's about it for now all that's left to say is watch this space as I'm currently working on the Milverton Nursery Mural, I painted a tree and butterflies for them last year and now I am adding more..........pics to follow soon!!!

Keep following!

No comments:

Post a Comment